--------- beginning of /dev/log/system
06-13 06:09:46.741 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x7->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:09:46.741 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 7->3|0
06-13 06:09:46.741 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 0
06-13 06:09:46.847 W/InputManagerService(  125): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@405543a0
06-13 06:09:49.159 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:09:49.163 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3795 temperature: 380 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:09:49.179 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:09:52.409 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:09:54.975 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
--------- beginning of /dev/log/main
06-13 06:09:55.300 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:09:55.300 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:09:55.300 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:09:55.300 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40891d88 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:09:55.300 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 3->7|0
06-13 06:09:55.300 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 116
06-13 06:09:55.323 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40891d88 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:09:55.343 I/Launcher(10632): onResume(). mIsNewIntent : false
06-13 06:09:55.350 E/        (10632): onResume() check 0
06-13 06:09:55.350 E/        (10632): onResume() check 1
06-13 06:09:55.350 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:09:55.370 E/        (10632): onResume() check 2, mRestoring : false
06-13 06:09:55.370 E/        (10632): onResume() check 3
06-13 06:09:55.370 E/        (10632): onResume() check 4
06-13 06:09:55.370 E/        (10632): onResume() check 5
06-13 06:09:55.370 E/Launcher(10632): MTP-LAUNCHER: media scanning not yet finished . 
06-13 06:09:55.370 I/Launcher(10632): onResume() ended
06-13 06:09:55.378 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(true)
06-13 06:09:55.378 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:09:55.378 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:09:55.405 W/InputManagerService(  125): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40698f68 (uid=10104 pid=10805)
06-13 06:09:55.425 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:09:55.425 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:09:55.425 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:09:55.429 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:55.452 D/Launcher(10632): KEYCODE_BACK launcher 2
06-13 06:09:55.452 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent UP KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=true Info=false
06-13 06:09:56.804 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:09:56.807 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:09:56.807 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:56.964 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:09:56.968 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:09:56.968 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:57.007 D/PowerManagerService(  125): setScreenOffTimeouts mKeylightDelay=3000 mDimDelay=20000 mScreenOffDelay=7000 mDimScreen=true
06-13 06:09:57.034 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(false)
06-13 06:09:57.034 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:09:58.593 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:09:58.593 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:09:58.593 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:09:58.593 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '4086cb68 AtchDlg:com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:58.698 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:09:58.698 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:09:58.698 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:09:58.702 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '4086cb68 AtchDlg:com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:58.741 D/PowerManagerService(  125): setScreenOffTimeouts mKeylightDelay=3000 mDimDelay=20000 mScreenOffDelay=7000 mDimScreen=true
06-13 06:09:58.753 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(true)
06-13 06:09:58.753 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:09:58.753 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:09:58.784 W/InputManagerService(  125): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@407d0480
06-13 06:09:58.827 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:09:58.827 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:09:58.827 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:09:58.827 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:58.827 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent DOWN KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=true Info=true
06-13 06:09:58.944 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:09:58.944 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:09:58.944 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:09:58.948 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:09:58.952 D/Launcher(10632): KEYCODE_BACK launcher 2
06-13 06:09:58.960 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent UP KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=false Info=false
06-13 06:09:59.186 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:09:59.190 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3807 temperature: 380 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:09:59.194 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:00.507 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:00.507 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:00.577 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:00.577 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:01.534 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:01.534 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:02.655 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:02.655 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:04.597 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:10:04.597 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:10:04.597 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:10:04.597 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:04.604 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent DOWN KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=false Info=false
06-13 06:10:04.772 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:10:04.772 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:10:04.772 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:10:04.772 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:04.780 D/Launcher(10632): KEYCODE_BACK launcher 2
06-13 06:10:04.780 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent UP KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=false Info=false
06-13 06:10:05.136 D/dalvikvm(10771): GC_EXPLICIT freed 258K, 45% free 3616K/6535K, external 1596K/2108K, paused 81ms
06-13 06:10:05.210 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:10:05.225 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:10:05.870 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:10:05.870 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:10:05.874 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:06.003 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:10:06.003 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:10:06.003 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:06.046 D/PowerManagerService(  125): setScreenOffTimeouts mKeylightDelay=3000 mDimDelay=20000 mScreenOffDelay=7000 mDimScreen=true
06-13 06:10:06.100 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(false)
06-13 06:10:06.100 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:10:06.624 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:06.624 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40999650 AtchDlg:com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:06.725 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:06.725 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40999650 AtchDlg:com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:10:06.729 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.settings.SETTINGS flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.android.settings/.Settings } from pid 10632
06-13 06:10:06.788 D/PowerManagerService(  125): setScreenOffTimeouts mKeylightDelay=3000 mDimDelay=20000 mScreenOffDelay=7000 mDimScreen=true
06-13 06:10:06.811 I/Launcher(10632): onPause()
06-13 06:10:06.815 W/ActivityManager(  125): Trying to launch com.android.settings/.Settings
06-13 06:10:06.944 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed com.android.settings/.Settings: +126ms
06-13 06:10:07.432 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:07.432 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '4090c848 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:07.534 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:07.557 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '4090c848 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:08.561 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:08.561 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '4090c848 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:08.690 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:08.690 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '4090c848 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:08.839 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=com.android.settings/.LanguageSettings } from pid 10819
06-13 06:10:08.847 W/ActivityManager(  125): Trying to launch com.android.settings/.LanguageSettings
06-13 06:10:08.870 D/ResourceType(10819): calling getConfigurations
06-13 06:10:08.874 D/ResourceType(10819): called getConfigurations size=201
06-13 06:10:08.968 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed com.android.settings/.LanguageSettings: +121ms
06-13 06:10:09.222 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:10:09.229 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3792 temperature: 370 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:10:09.245 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:09.706 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:09.706 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:09.792 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:09.792 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:09.929 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings } from pid 10819
06-13 06:10:09.995 I/ActivityManager(  125): Start proc net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro for activity net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: pid=11596 uid=10076 gids={1015}
06-13 06:10:10.073 I/ActivityThread(11596): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.userdicprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.UserDictionaryProvider
06-13 06:10:10.089 I/ActivityThread(11596): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.autotextprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.AutoTextProvider
06-13 06:10:10.089 I/ActivityThread(11596): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro
06-13 06:10:10.159 W/Resources(11596): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:10.159 W/Resources(11596): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:10.163 W/Resources(11596): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x1 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:10.163 W/Resources(11596): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:10.163 W/Resources(11596): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:10.265 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: +274ms
06-13 06:10:10.831 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:10.831 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409c8f88 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:10.960 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:10.968 D/dalvikvm(11596): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 130K, 49% free 2876K/5575K, external 2063K/2108K, paused 27ms
06-13 06:10:10.999 D/dalvikvm(11596): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 13K, 49% free 2863K/5575K, external 2226K/2288K, paused 18ms
06-13 06:10:11.011 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409c8f88 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:12.214 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:12.214 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409c8f88 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:12.315 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:12.315 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409c8f88 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:12.518 D/dalvikvm(11596): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 5K, 49% free 2865K/5575K, external 2346K/2558K, paused 21ms
06-13 06:10:13.354 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:13.354 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a77110 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:13.483 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:13.483 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a77110 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:14.300 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:14.300 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a6b560 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:14.386 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:14.386 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a6b560 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:14.436 I/SmartKeyboard(11596): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/autotext.db
06-13 06:10:14.436 I/SmartKeyboard(11596): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:14.706 I/SmartKeyboard(11596): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/userdic.db
06-13 06:10:14.706 I/SmartKeyboard(11596): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:14.788 I/SmartKeyboard(11596): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/shared_prefs/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro_preferences.xml
06-13 06:10:14.788 I/SmartKeyboard(11596): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:15.538 I/Process (11596): Sending signal. PID: 11596 SIG: 9
06-13 06:10:15.546 I/ActivityManager(  125): Process net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro (pid 11596) has died.
06-13 06:10:15.550 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{409c8f88 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:15.554 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40a77110 Backup settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:15.554 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40a6b560 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:15.604 W/InputManagerService(  125): Got RemoteException sending setActive(false) notification to pid 11596 uid 10076
06-13 06:10:17.389 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x7->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:10:17.389 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 7->3|0
06-13 06:10:17.389 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 0
06-13 06:10:19.253 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:10:19.257 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3818 temperature: 370 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:10:19.272 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:19.694 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:19.694 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:19.807 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:19.807 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:19.956 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings } from pid 10819
06-13 06:10:20.026 I/ActivityManager(  125): Start proc net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro for activity net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: pid=11603 uid=10076 gids={1015}
06-13 06:10:20.093 I/ActivityThread(11603): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.userdicprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.UserDictionaryProvider
06-13 06:10:20.097 I/ActivityThread(11603): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.autotextprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.AutoTextProvider
06-13 06:10:20.097 I/ActivityThread(11603): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro
06-13 06:10:20.151 W/Resources(11603): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:20.151 W/Resources(11603): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:20.155 W/Resources(11603): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x1 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:20.155 W/Resources(11603): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:20.155 W/Resources(11603): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:20.265 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: +247ms
06-13 06:10:20.686 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:20.686 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409caff0 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:20.804 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:20.831 D/dalvikvm(11603): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 131K, 49% free 2876K/5575K, external 2063K/2108K, paused 31ms
06-13 06:10:20.862 D/dalvikvm(11603): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 13K, 49% free 2863K/5575K, external 2226K/2288K, paused 20ms
06-13 06:10:20.870 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409caff0 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:21.472 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:21.472 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409caff0 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:21.647 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:21.647 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409caff0 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:21.835 D/dalvikvm(11603): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 4K, 49% free 2866K/5575K, external 2346K/2558K, paused 27ms
06-13 06:10:24.651 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x3->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:10:26.628 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:26.628 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40846460 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:26.757 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:26.757 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40846460 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:27.452 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:27.452 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a950a8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:27.565 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:27.565 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a950a8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:27.632 I/SmartKeyboard(11603): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/autotext.db
06-13 06:10:27.632 I/SmartKeyboard(11603): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:27.671 I/SmartKeyboard(11603): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/userdic.db
06-13 06:10:27.671 I/SmartKeyboard(11603): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:27.733 I/SmartKeyboard(11603): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/shared_prefs/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro_preferences.xml
06-13 06:10:27.733 I/SmartKeyboard(11603): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:27.768 I/Process (11603): Sending signal. PID: 11603 SIG: 9
06-13 06:10:27.776 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40846460 Backup settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:27.780 I/ActivityManager(  125): Process net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro (pid 11603) has died.
06-13 06:10:27.784 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{409caff0 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:27.788 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40a950a8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:27.847 W/InputManagerService(  125): Got RemoteException sending setActive(false) notification to pid 11603 uid 10076
06-13 06:10:29.284 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:10:29.296 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3817 temperature: 370 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:10:29.315 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:30.569 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x3->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:10:31.026 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:31.026 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:31.171 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:31.171 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:31.202 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings } from pid 10819
06-13 06:10:31.233 I/ActivityManager(  125): Start proc net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro for activity net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: pid=11610 uid=10076 gids={1015}
06-13 06:10:31.296 I/ActivityThread(11610): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.userdicprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.UserDictionaryProvider
06-13 06:10:31.296 I/ActivityThread(11610): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.autotextprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.AutoTextProvider
06-13 06:10:31.300 I/ActivityThread(11610): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro
06-13 06:10:31.350 W/Resources(11610): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:31.350 W/Resources(11610): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:31.354 W/Resources(11610): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x1 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:31.354 W/Resources(11610): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:31.354 W/Resources(11610): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:31.468 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: +235ms
06-13 06:10:32.874 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:32.874 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:32.975 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:32.975 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:33.194 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 133K, 49% free 2878K/5575K, external 2003K/2108K, paused 56ms
06-13 06:10:33.366 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:10:33.909 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:33.909 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:34.069 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 48K, 48% free 2952K/5575K, external 2408K/2485K, paused 21ms
06-13 06:10:34.085 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:34.097 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:34.229 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 11K, 47% free 2966K/5575K, external 2504K/2566K, paused 19ms
06-13 06:10:34.897 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:34.897 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:34.975 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 34K, 48% free 2983K/5639K, external 2769K/2880K, paused 22ms
06-13 06:10:34.999 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:34.999 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:35.300 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 38K, 47% free 3004K/5639K, external 2940K/3037K, paused 20ms
06-13 06:10:38.003 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x3->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:10:38.432 D/dalvikvm(10805): GC_EXPLICIT freed 2489K, 70% free 2713K/8839K, external 1732K/2244K, paused 62ms
06-13 06:10:39.315 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:10:39.319 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3822 temperature: 370 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:10:39.339 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:39.593 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:39.593 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:39.706 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:39.706 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:40.186 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:40.186 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:40.288 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:40.288 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:41.440 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:10:41.440 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:10:41.440 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:10:41.440 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 3->7|0
06-13 06:10:41.444 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:41.444 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 116
06-13 06:10:41.565 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:10:41.565 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:10:41.565 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:10:41.565 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b0c3a8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:42.456 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:42.460 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:42.573 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 238K, 50% free 2957K/5831K, external 2266K/2328K, paused 20ms
06-13 06:10:42.604 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:42.604 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:43.261 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:43.261 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:43.432 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:43.432 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:43.511 D/dalvikvm(11610): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 18K, 50% free 2942K/5831K, external 2458K/2583K, paused 31ms
06-13 06:10:44.901 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:44.901 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a3fc20 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:45.015 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:45.015 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a3fc20 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:45.249 D/skia    (11610): purging 193K from font cache [25 entries]
06-13 06:10:45.843 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:45.843 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b04878 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:45.972 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:45.972 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b04878 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:46.018 I/SmartKeyboard(11610): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/autotext.db
06-13 06:10:46.018 I/SmartKeyboard(11610): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:46.057 I/SmartKeyboard(11610): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/userdic.db
06-13 06:10:46.057 I/SmartKeyboard(11610): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:46.124 I/SmartKeyboard(11610): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/shared_prefs/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro_preferences.xml
06-13 06:10:46.124 I/SmartKeyboard(11610): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:10:46.163 I/Process (11610): Sending signal. PID: 11610 SIG: 9
06-13 06:10:46.175 E/InputDispatcher(  125): channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred.  events=0x8
06-13 06:10:46.175 E/InputDispatcher(  125): channel '40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
06-13 06:10:46.175 I/WindowManager(  125): WINDOW DIED Window{40abf2d8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:46.179 I/ActivityManager(  125): Process net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro (pid 11610) has died.
06-13 06:10:46.190 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40b04878 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): Failed looking up window
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Requested window android.os.BinderProxy@40abf0c0 does not exist
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): 	at com.android.server.WindowManagerService.windowForClientLocked(WindowManagerService.java:8323)
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): 	at com.android.server.WindowManagerService.windowForClientLocked(WindowManagerService.java:8314)
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): 	at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$WindowState$DeathRecipient.binderDied(WindowManagerService.java:7173)
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): 	at android.os.BinderProxy.sendDeathNotice(Binder.java:381)
06-13 06:10:46.198 W/WindowManager(  125): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)
06-13 06:10:46.198 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: null
06-13 06:10:46.198 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40a3fc20 Backup settings paused=false}
06-13 06:10:46.249 W/InputManagerService(  125): Got RemoteException sending setActive(false) notification to pid 11610 uid 10076
06-13 06:10:47.452 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:47.452 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:47.538 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:47.538 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:10:47.710 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings } from pid 10819
06-13 06:10:47.737 I/ActivityManager(  125): Start proc net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro for activity net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: pid=11618 uid=10076 gids={1015}
06-13 06:10:47.815 I/ActivityThread(11618): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.userdicprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.UserDictionaryProvider
06-13 06:10:47.815 I/ActivityThread(11618): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.autotextprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.AutoTextProvider
06-13 06:10:47.815 I/ActivityThread(11618): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro
06-13 06:10:47.870 W/Resources(11618): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:47.870 W/Resources(11618): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:47.874 W/Resources(11618): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x1 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:47.874 W/Resources(11618): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:47.874 W/Resources(11618): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:10:47.987 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: +260ms
06-13 06:10:48.472 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:48.472 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:48.608 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 133K, 49% free 2876K/5575K, external 2063K/2108K, paused 26ms
06-13 06:10:48.643 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 13K, 49% free 2863K/5575K, external 2226K/2288K, paused 19ms
06-13 06:10:48.690 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:48.690 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:49.347 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:10:49.354 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3810 temperature: 360 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:10:49.370 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:49.413 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:49.413 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:49.647 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:49.647 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:50.116 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:50.116 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:50.229 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:50.229 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:50.456 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 5K, 49% free 2864K/5575K, external 2346K/2558K, paused 34ms
06-13 06:10:50.534 D/dalvikvm(  125): GC_EXPLICIT freed 1255K, 43% free 6957K/12103K, external 8990K/10139K, paused 59ms
06-13 06:10:51.085 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:51.085 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '408a3b88 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:51.229 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 37K, 47% free 2960K/5575K, external 2701K/2716K, paused 20ms
06-13 06:10:51.241 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:51.249 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '408a3b88 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:51.483 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 29K, 48% free 2974K/5639K, external 2734K/2768K, paused 19ms
06-13 06:10:51.835 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 48K, 47% free 2996K/5639K, external 3012K/3055K, paused 19ms
06-13 06:10:53.964 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:10:53.964 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:10:53.964 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:10:53.964 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '408a3b88 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:54.085 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:10:54.085 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:10:54.085 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:10:54.089 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '408a3b88 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:55.753 D/dalvikvm(11055): GC_EXPLICIT freed 1106K, 59% free 3317K/7943K, external 9822K/11320K, paused 58ms
06-13 06:10:56.460 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:56.460 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:56.597 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 67K, 48% free 2945K/5639K, external 2356K/2418K, paused 25ms
06-13 06:10:56.604 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:56.616 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:57.405 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:57.409 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:57.554 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:57.554 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:57.729 D/dalvikvm(11618): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 10K, 48% free 2940K/5639K, external 2458K/2695K, paused 27ms
06-13 06:10:59.007 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:59.007 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40922b00 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:59.136 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:59.136 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40922b00 Backup settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:59.378 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:10:59.378 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3808 temperature: 370 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:10:59.386 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:10:59.831 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:10:59.831 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '4092afe8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:10:59.960 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:10:59.960 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '4092afe8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:00.034 I/SmartKeyboard(11618): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/autotext.db
06-13 06:11:00.038 I/SmartKeyboard(11618): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:11:00.370 I/SmartKeyboard(11618): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/userdic.db
06-13 06:11:00.370 I/SmartKeyboard(11618): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:11:00.456 I/SmartKeyboard(11618): Restore file /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/shared_prefs/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro_preferences.xml
06-13 06:11:00.456 I/SmartKeyboard(11618): Restoring from trial version
06-13 06:11:00.784 I/Process (11618): Sending signal. PID: 11618 SIG: 9
06-13 06:11:00.811 I/ActivityManager(  125): Process net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro (pid 11618) has died.
06-13 06:11:00.815 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40922b00 Backup settings paused=false}
06-13 06:11:00.835 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{40b22890 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:11:00.839 I/WindowManager(  125): WIN DEATH: Window{4092afe8 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings paused=false}
06-13 06:11:00.858 W/InputManagerService(  125): Got RemoteException sending setActive(false) notification to pid 11618 uid 10076
06-13 06:11:02.186 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:02.186 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:11:02.300 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:02.300 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:11:02.468 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cmp=net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings } from pid 10819
06-13 06:11:02.534 I/ActivityManager(  125): Start proc net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro for activity net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: pid=11625 uid=10076 gids={1015}
06-13 06:11:02.597 I/ActivityThread(11625): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.userdicprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.UserDictionaryProvider
06-13 06:11:02.597 I/ActivityThread(11625): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.autotextprovider: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.AutoTextProvider
06-13 06:11:02.600 I/ActivityThread(11625): Pub net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro: net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.MyBackupPro
06-13 06:11:02.663 W/Resources(11625): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:11:02.663 W/Resources(11625): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:11:02.663 W/Resources(11625): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x1 a=-1}
06-13 06:11:02.667 W/Resources(11625): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:11:02.667 W/Resources(11625): Converting to string: TypedValue{t=0x10/d=0x0 a=-1}
06-13 06:11:02.768 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/.Settings: +239ms
06-13 06:11:03.432 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:03.432 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409ac168 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:03.518 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:03.518 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409ac168 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:03.733 D/dalvikvm(11625): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 135K, 49% free 2878K/5639K, external 2003K/2108K, paused 56ms
06-13 06:11:04.225 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:04.225 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409ebdf8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:04.343 D/dalvikvm(11625): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 50K, 48% free 2953K/5639K, external 2408K/2485K, paused 21ms
06-13 06:11:04.386 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:04.386 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409ebdf8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:04.475 D/dalvikvm(11625): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 11K, 48% free 2967K/5639K, external 2504K/2566K, paused 19ms
06-13 06:11:04.847 D/dalvikvm(11625): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 34K, 48% free 2984K/5639K, external 2769K/2880K, paused 20ms
06-13 06:11:05.175 D/dalvikvm(11625): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 38K, 47% free 3005K/5639K, external 2940K/3037K, paused 19ms
06-13 06:11:06.800 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:06.800 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:06.800 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:06.800 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '409ebdf8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:06.936 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:06.936 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:06.936 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:06.936 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409ebdf8 General settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:07.327 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:07.327 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:07.327 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:07.327 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '409ac168 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:07.479 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:07.479 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:07.479 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:07.483 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409ac168 net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:09.225 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:11:09.409 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:11:09.413 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3815 temperature: 360 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:11:09.429 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:11:09.522 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:09.522 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:09.522 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:09.522 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:11:09.706 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:09.706 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:09.706 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:09.706 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40aaeed8 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.LanguageSettings (server)'
06-13 06:11:10.218 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:10.218 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:10.218 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:10.222 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '4090c848 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:10.315 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:10.315 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:10.315 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:10.319 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '4090c848 com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings (server)'
06-13 06:11:10.362 I/Launcher(10632): onResume(). mIsNewIntent : false
06-13 06:11:10.370 E/        (10632): onResume() check 0
06-13 06:11:10.370 E/        (10632): onResume() check 1
06-13 06:11:10.374 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:10.397 E/        (10632): onResume() check 2, mRestoring : false
06-13 06:11:10.397 E/        (10632): onResume() check 3
06-13 06:11:10.397 E/        (10632): onResume() check 4
06-13 06:11:10.397 E/        (10632): onResume() check 5
06-13 06:11:10.397 E/Launcher(10632): MTP-LAUNCHER: media scanning not yet finished . 
06-13 06:11:10.397 I/Launcher(10632): onResume() ended
06-13 06:11:10.405 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(true)
06-13 06:11:10.405 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:10.405 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:10.487 I/ActivityManager(  125): No longer want com.sec.android.app.controlpanel (pid 10743): hidden #16
06-13 06:11:11.358 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:11.362 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:11.448 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:11.448 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:11.452 D/SamsungUtils(10632): acquireDVFSlock  arg0 : 0     arg1 : 1000
06-13 06:11:11.452 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0 
06-13 06:11:11.452 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0, duration=1000, val=1000 
06-13 06:11:11.452 D/PowerManagerService(  125): acquireDVFSlock : level : 0,    timeMS : 1000
06-13 06:11:11.456 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW bnds=[5,84][115,222] } from pid 10632
06-13 06:11:11.499 I/Launcher(10632): onPause()
06-13 06:11:11.503 W/ActivityManager(  125): Trying to launch jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW
06-13 06:11:11.515 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(false)
06-13 06:11:11.538 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:11.729 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW: +227ms
06-13 06:11:14.452 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x7->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:11:14.452 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 7->3|0
06-13 06:11:14.452 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 0
06-13 06:11:14.690 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:14.690 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:14.831 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:14.831 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:15.315 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:15.315 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:15.448 D/dalvikvm(10805): GC_CONCURRENT freed 296K, 67% free 2923K/8839K, external 2097K/2232K, paused 2ms+3ms
06-13 06:11:15.475 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:15.475 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:16.050 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:16.050 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:16.768 D/dalvikvm(10819): GC_EXPLICIT freed 211K, 50% free 3576K/7111K, external 5440K/6199K, paused 27ms
06-13 06:11:16.897 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:11:17.069 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:17.069 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:17.468 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:17.468 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:17.468 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:17.468 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:17.468 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 3->7|0
06-13 06:11:17.468 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 116
06-13 06:11:17.487 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a39030 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:17.503 I/Launcher(10632): onResume(). mIsNewIntent : false
06-13 06:11:17.515 E/        (10632): onResume() check 0
06-13 06:11:17.515 E/        (10632): onResume() check 1
06-13 06:11:17.515 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:17.534 E/        (10632): onResume() check 2, mRestoring : false
06-13 06:11:17.538 E/        (10632): onResume() check 3
06-13 06:11:17.538 E/        (10632): onResume() check 4
06-13 06:11:17.538 E/        (10632): onResume() check 5
06-13 06:11:17.538 E/Launcher(10632): MTP-LAUNCHER: media scanning not yet finished . 
06-13 06:11:17.538 I/Launcher(10632): onResume() ended
06-13 06:11:17.542 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(true)
06-13 06:11:17.542 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:17.542 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:17.569 W/InputManagerService(  125): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40698f68 (uid=10104 pid=10805)
06-13 06:11:17.608 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:17.608 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:17.608 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:17.612 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:17.640 D/Launcher(10632): KEYCODE_BACK launcher 2
06-13 06:11:17.640 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent UP KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=false Info=false
06-13 06:11:18.339 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:18.339 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:18.440 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:18.440 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:18.444 D/SamsungUtils(10632): acquireDVFSlock  arg0 : 0     arg1 : 1000
06-13 06:11:18.444 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0 
06-13 06:11:18.444 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0, duration=1000, val=1000 
06-13 06:11:18.444 D/PowerManagerService(  125): acquireDVFSlock : level : 0,    timeMS : 1000
06-13 06:11:18.448 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW bnds=[5,84][115,222] } from pid 10632
06-13 06:11:18.491 I/Launcher(10632): onPause()
06-13 06:11:18.491 W/ActivityManager(  125): Trying to launch jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW
06-13 06:11:18.515 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(false)
06-13 06:11:18.526 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:18.722 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW: +231ms
06-13 06:11:19.436 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:11:19.440 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3795 temperature: 360 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:11:19.444 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:11:21.440 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x7->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:11:21.440 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 7->3|0
06-13 06:11:21.440 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 0
06-13 06:11:21.456 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:21.456 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a76338 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:21.542 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:21.542 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a76338 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:23.718 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:23.718 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:23.718 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:23.718 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 3->7|0
06-13 06:11:23.718 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40a76338 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:23.718 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 116
06-13 06:11:23.737 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40a76338 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:23.761 I/Launcher(10632): onResume(). mIsNewIntent : false
06-13 06:11:23.765 E/        (10632): onResume() check 0
06-13 06:11:23.765 E/        (10632): onResume() check 1
06-13 06:11:23.765 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:23.784 E/        (10632): onResume() check 2, mRestoring : false
06-13 06:11:23.784 E/        (10632): onResume() check 3
06-13 06:11:23.784 E/        (10632): onResume() check 4
06-13 06:11:23.784 E/        (10632): onResume() check 5
06-13 06:11:23.784 E/Launcher(10632): MTP-LAUNCHER: media scanning not yet finished . 
06-13 06:11:23.784 I/Launcher(10632): onResume() ended
06-13 06:11:23.788 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(true)
06-13 06:11:23.792 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:23.792 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:23.815 W/InputManagerService(  125): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40698f68 (uid=10104 pid=10805)
06-13 06:11:23.819 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:23.819 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:23.819 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:23.819 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:23.874 D/Launcher(10632): KEYCODE_BACK launcher 2
06-13 06:11:23.874 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent UP KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=false Info=false
06-13 06:11:24.573 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:11:25.116 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:25.116 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:25.214 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:25.214 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:25.222 D/SamsungUtils(10632): acquireDVFSlock  arg0 : 0     arg1 : 1000
06-13 06:11:25.222 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0 
06-13 06:11:25.222 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0, duration=1000, val=1000 
06-13 06:11:25.222 D/PowerManagerService(  125): acquireDVFSlock : level : 0,    timeMS : 1000
06-13 06:11:25.225 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW bnds=[5,84][115,222] } from pid 10632
06-13 06:11:25.265 I/Launcher(10632): onPause()
06-13 06:11:25.268 W/ActivityManager(  125): Trying to launch jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW
06-13 06:11:25.307 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(false)
06-13 06:11:25.331 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:25.370 D/dalvikvm(10805): GC_CONCURRENT freed 547K, 64% free 3199K/8839K, external 2097K/2232K, paused 1ms+15ms
06-13 06:11:25.515 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW: +247ms
06-13 06:11:27.796 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:27.796 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:27.796 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = true
06-13 06:11:27.800 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40acb8a8 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:27.823 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40acb8a8 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:27.843 I/Launcher(10632): onResume(). mIsNewIntent : false
06-13 06:11:27.847 E/        (10632): onResume() check 0
06-13 06:11:27.847 E/        (10632): onResume() check 1
06-13 06:11:27.847 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:27.854 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:27.854 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = true
06-13 06:11:27.854 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): updateBackKeyPressed(), pressed = false
06-13 06:11:27.870 E/        (10632): onResume() check 2, mRestoring : false
06-13 06:11:27.870 E/        (10632): onResume() check 3
06-13 06:11:27.870 E/        (10632): onResume() check 4
06-13 06:11:27.870 E/        (10632): onResume() check 5
06-13 06:11:27.870 E/Launcher(10632): MTP-LAUNCHER: media scanning not yet finished . 
06-13 06:11:27.870 I/Launcher(10632): onResume() ended
06-13 06:11:27.874 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:27.878 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(true)
06-13 06:11:27.878 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:27.878 E/Launcher(10632): setWindowOpaque()
06-13 06:11:27.901 W/InputManagerService(  125): Starting input on non-focused client com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$Proxy@40698f68 (uid=10104 pid=10805)
06-13 06:11:27.956 D/Launcher(10632): KEYCODE_BACK launcher 2
06-13 06:11:27.956 D/Launcher(10632): dispatchKeyEvent UP KEYCODE_BACK / MainMenu isOpened=false Info=false
06-13 06:11:29.261 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:29.261 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:29.304 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:29.304 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '409492c8 com.sec.android.app.twlauncher/com.sec.android.app.twlauncher.Launcher (server)'
06-13 06:11:29.307 D/SamsungUtils(10632): acquireDVFSlock  arg0 : 0     arg1 : 1000
06-13 06:11:29.311 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0 
06-13 06:11:29.311 I/power   (  125): acquire_dvfs_lock level=0, duration=1000, val=1000 
06-13 06:11:29.311 D/PowerManagerService(  125): acquireDVFSlock : level : 0,    timeMS : 1000
06-13 06:11:29.311 I/ActivityManager(  125): Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW bnds=[5,84][115,222] } from pid 10632
06-13 06:11:29.354 I/Launcher(10632): onPause()
06-13 06:11:29.354 W/ActivityManager(  125): Trying to launch jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW
06-13 06:11:29.374 I/Launcher(10632): onWindowFocusChanged(false)
06-13 06:11:29.389 D/Launcher(10632): It's image wallpaper. suggestDesiredDimensions(-1,-1)
06-13 06:11:29.468 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:11:29.472 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3820 temperature: 360 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:11:29.483 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:11:29.608 D/dalvikvm(10805): GC_CONCURRENT freed 710K, 63% free 3341K/8839K, external 2097K/2232K, paused 2ms+2ms
06-13 06:11:29.663 I/ActivityManager(  125): Displayed jp.android.LogcatVW/.LogcatVW: +308ms
06-13 06:11:32.307 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x7->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:11:32.307 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 7->3|0
06-13 06:11:32.307 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 0
06-13 06:11:32.600 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:32.600 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:32.698 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:32.698 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:33.210 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:33.210 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:33.339 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:33.339 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:33.796 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:33.796 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:33.909 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:33.909 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:34.393 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:34.393 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:34.714 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:34.714 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:35.050 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:35.050 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:35.241 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:35.241 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:35.323 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:35.323 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:35.526 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
06-13 06:11:35.526 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:38.245 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x3->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:11:39.503 D/BatteryService(  125): update start
06-13 06:11:39.511 D/BatteryService(  125): updateBattery level:28 scale:100 status:2 health:2 present:true voltage: 3797 temperature: 360 technology: Li-ion AC powered:false USB powered:true icon:17302213
06-13 06:11:39.526 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): BAT. S:2 H:2
06-13 06:11:39.671 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=1
06-13 06:11:39.671 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:39.671 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 3->7|0
06-13 06:11:39.671 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 116
06-13 06:11:39.675 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:39.792 D/InputReader(  125): Input event: value=0
06-13 06:11:39.792 I/ScreenCaptureAction(  125): isBackKeyPressed(), return value = false
06-13 06:11:39.796 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering key to current input target: action: 1, channel '40b00540 jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:39.940 I/StatusBarPolicy(  217): onSignalStrengthsChanged
06-13 06:11:42.675 W/PowerManagerService(  125): Timer 0x7->0x3|0x0
06-13 06:11:42.675 I/PowerManagerService(  125): Ulight 7->3|0
06-13 06:11:42.675 D/LightsService(  125): BUTTON : 0
06-13 06:11:45.018 D/dalvikvm(10632): GC_EXPLICIT freed 119K, 48% free 3278K/6279K, external 12703K/13069K, paused 76ms
06-13 06:11:45.511 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 0
06-13 06:11:45.511 I/InputDispatcher(  125): Delivering touch to current input target: action: 0, channel '40b45930 AtchDlg:jp.android.LogcatVW/jp.android.LogcatVW.LogcatVW (server)'
06-13 06:11:45.682 I/InputReader(  125): dispatchTouch::touch event's action is 1
