Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

cannot upgrade to pro

Skilover
I can install and run the demo fine. However I purchased the full app and it will not install no matter what I try. I could uninstall and re-install the demo no problem . the full app won't show in my list of installed keyboards even though the notification shows it downloaded and installed.
cyril Developer
I don't see any possible explanation for that. Does the app appear as "Installed" in Android Market?
Skilover
Yes it shows I have purchased the app . It is installed on the device and listed as an app. But absolutely will NOT show as an installed keyboard .