Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Enter Key to Send Text & Replacing "Done" with "Send"

Elfabaa
I have a My Touch 4G. I have the enter key to send message feature enabled, but it doesn't seem to work. I have tried it in both the standard SMS program and Gtalk. Also in order to send a message, I have to hit the "Done" Button and then the "Send" Button. Is there a way to make it so the "Done" Button will send the message?

Are there any solutions to these issues?
cyril Developer
This is not something the keyboard has control on. The feature "enter to send" can work only if the messaging app supports it, which is the case of the stock Android (not HTC) messaging app, but it may not work on other ones. However it should work with gtalk, unless you also use a one modified by HTC...