pulad wrote:Shift+Space works on virtual (both landscape & portrait). But when using the physical keyboard, the combination (Pressing Shift+Space on the physical keyboard) doesn't change the language. It is always English.
No, no, I can guarantee that shift+space on the soft keyboard does nothing

It only works with the hard keyboard, IF you enabled the "physical keyboard" option in the settings. But once again, what is the other language you expect with the hard keyboard? If it's Persian, it cannot work, as I said the only languages on which hard key translation works are Russian, Korean, Hebrew and Greek
The main mistake in Persian keyboard is the letter ی that should not have dots at the bottom like this ي . (Correct: ی )
This ی is not the one that appears with long press, it can be changed when connected to an other letter. Then it'll have two dots (یا). But in single form it doesn't (ی).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Unicode there is no single code corresponding to this letter (I mean, with two dots for initial form and without dots for final form), so you need both letters (with and without dots) on the keyboard, and you have to choose yourself the one you want to use. So the only question would be: is it more convenient to have the letter without dots accessible with a long press, or the letter with dots?