Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Version 3.14 crashes

Skilover
Version 3.14, just released, causes my Android 2.1 device to crash upon install, without fail. 3.13 works fine.
admin@nkkthai.co.th
I also had same trouble with v3.14, with Ad 2.1 & back to v3.13.
cyril Developer
admin@nkkthai.co.th wrote:I also had same trouble with v3.14, with Ad 2.1 & back to v3.13.
Really? Then please show me your phone logs when you try to install, otherwise it will be impossible to fix!
admin@nkkthai.co.th
Trying to obtain log collector so far.
Will revert shortly.
Skilover
For some reason, perhaps due to crash during the install, the log doesn't seem to be showing anything. Is there another approach? Thanks.
Skilover
This problem has not gone away. My device keeps trying to auto-update to 3.14 and then crashes in the process. This only happens with the PAID version of the keyboard--no issues with the free one. Something happened with 3.14 that makes it different from 3.13 and/or the free app., that my device cannot tolerate. The log isn't getting you what you need, as I guess it crashes too quickly, before the install finishes.

Do you have a new version coming out, maybe the issue will disappear?

N
cyril Developer
There will be a new version, but as I don't understand your problem I doubt it will be fixed... let's see.
chtamina
just upgraded and no problems so far

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Skilover
The problem is limited to certain devices. I have a DROID X also, no problems. Issue is on the Tablet.