Thai numeric keyboard for 2 (๒) is missing in v3.14.0 (25/02/2011)
Thai numeric key for 2 (๒) is missing in v3.14.0
Thanks for reporting, this will be fixed in the next version
Can you try the latest beta?
BTW I wonder why it's the first feedback I get about Thai layout, while it has been in the keyboard for 8 months!
BTW I wonder why it's the first feedback I get about Thai layout, while it has been in the keyboard for 8 months!
I think the layout is wrong since implementation of THAI keyboard.
As I am back to v.3.13.0 due to crash of v.3.14.0 to my AD 2.1
The missing is the same, namely Thai numeric key for 1 (๑) is shown in both lower & upper key layout.
Therefore, just simply replace either 1 (๑) with 2 (๒) in your future keyboard layout.
Frankly, I am getting bored of installing new software to my Xperia X10 mini, & crash it instantly.
As I am back to v.3.13.0 due to crash of v.3.14.0 to my AD 2.1
The missing is the same, namely Thai numeric key for 1 (๑) is shown in both lower & upper key layout.
Therefore, just simply replace either 1 (๑) with 2 (๒) in your future keyboard layout.
Frankly, I am getting bored of installing new software to my Xperia X10 mini, & crash it instantly.
Yes the layout was wrong, but I fixed it in the 3.15.0 beta, which you can download from the link above.
Frankly, I am getting bored of installing new software to my Xperia X10 mini, & crash it instantly.I'm sorry for you, but only two people out of 50000 users reported this problem, and once again I will be happy to fix it IF you send me your phone logs at the time of the crash, which is the only way for me to understand/fix the problem. Note that if the whole device crashes, you need to get logs with the command "adb logcat", thanks to the ADB tool present in the Android SDK.
[quote="cyril"]Yes the layout was wrong, but I fixed it in the 3.15.0 beta, which you can download from the link above.
I found no link to the captioned bata.
Thanks anyway, for your fixing !
Do appreciate your prompt action.
I found no link to the captioned bata.
Thanks anyway, for your fixing !
Do appreciate your prompt action.