Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Need to Reinstall Application

Yvonne
Hi,
I paid for and installed Smart Keyboard Pro, but then had a problem on my phone and had to uninstall some apps, yours included. I went back out to reinstall it but it's asking that I pay for it again :( I had only been using it a short time and although its pretty affordable I really don't want to have to pay again. Is there any way I can reinstall it w/o purchasing it again?

Thanks! :roll:
cyril Developer
Hello
this should only happen if you use another gmail account, and then you have to pay again. Send a mail to smartkeyboard at dexilog.com with your previous and new order numbers and you will be refunded.