Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

SKP the best

dan55
hi Cyril.
just thought I would drop you a post to say how good SKP is working these days :-)
it kicks Swypes arse at the moment ;-)

I'm using it mainly in landscape mode which works best with all the correction etc and can really getnsome serious speed up.

Mrs dan, who has an iPhone was surprised at the speed of typing :-D

thanks for a great keyboard

cheers
dan
SaKeygo
I agree. I've used a lot of other keyboards, and while I enjoy the variety, SmartKeyboard is still the keyboard I use about 90% of the time. Good idea for a post. While most of the posts regarding SmartKeyboard aren't negative, I imagine it would be nice for Cyril to see something other than feature requests or bug reports, etc. Ultimately, SmartKeyboard is a great product.
dan55
hi
thanks. yes that was my thought. Cyril does get a tough time here so thought he might like to know that the app is the best keyboard out there :-)
cheers
dan
cyril Developer
SaKeygo wrote:I agree. I've used a lot of other keyboards, and while I enjoy the variety, SmartKeyboard is still the keyboard I use about 90% of the time. Good idea for a post. While most of the posts regarding SmartKeyboard aren't negative, I imagine it would be nice for Cyril to see something other than feature requests or bug reports, etc. Ultimately, SmartKeyboard is a great product.
That's right, it's good to see something else than complaints and feature requests ;)
markop
I agree..skp is the best keyboard for android smartphones!nice also in t9 layout..thanks a lot Cyril also for your great support for its development and bug correction! :)