Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Pixels showing up

earthdog
As I type using the Trial version 3.14.0 I am having issues on my Motorola Atrix. When I type letters I get colored pixels as an example:

Type the letter q and now on the letter q on the keyboard there is a Red and Green Pixel that stays on until I close the keyboard to use again. This happens with each and every Key Press. Occasionally a letter will also have a Blue Pixel as well. So to make sure I an clear if I press every letter on the keyboard each letter will have pixels (only one of each color) near the letter or a few are between the letters like s and d which has a Red then Green then Blue pixel...

I love the keyboard and the dictation but this is the only thing holding me back from purchasing.
cyril Developer
It's because you enabled the advanced option "show touch points" (it's off by default)
earthdog
Thank you, I didn't realize I had done it but you are correct it was checked. Time to purchase, thanks for your help. Thought it was an compatibility issue with my Atrix.