Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

See two images: during voice recognition languages not shown

selim17
Hello,

I am using a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH-T989). My Android version is 4.0.4.

I type and voice input in three languages. Switching between the keyboard for three languages work fine.

When I hit microphone symbol the voice recognition begins automatically without giving me a chance to select which language I will be talking in.

It looks like this is a simple bug.

When I disable smart keyboard pro and use another keyboard program this feature works fine.

See attached images.

Could you please fix this.

Regards,

Miles

Attachments

What I see with smart keyboard pro during voice recognition.png
What I see with smart keyboard pro during voice recognition.png
What I see with another keyboard program during voice recognition.png
What I see with another keyboard program during voice recognition.png