Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

it will type it but will not send it

DaTavi
I just bought the keyboard pro and downloaded the Russian app for it and I can type in Russian but it refuses to send the messages in Russian does anyone know why I have the sprint hero and the keyboard is version 1.15 or something like that its the newest one no updates are available
cyril Developer
Hi
do you use the standard messaging app something else ?
I think your problem has nothing to do with the keyboard... maybe your mobile operator doesn't accept SMS encoded in russian. Do you live in Russia? what is your operator ? (Beeline is supposed to work, maybe not the other ones)