Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart keyboard makes bug to physical keyboard

Uitto
Hi,

I bought smart keyboard and love it, but it makes bug into my dezire z physical keyboard. When typing skandinavian letters (äöå) they come capitalized, and i can't have them to come small.

It works perfectly when I change typing method to "touch input" but when I change it back to "smart keyboard pro" these äöå will appear capitalized.

I'we tried to find solution from other forums but haven't found finnish people using dezire z and smart keyboard. I'we selected only finland from dictionary.
cyril Developer
Hello
do you need the option "physical keyboard" ? If it's off, Smart Keyboard should not change the behavior of the hard keyboard
Uitto
cyril wrote:Hello
do you need the option "physical keyboard" ? If it's off, Smart Keyboard should not change the behavior of the hard keyboard
I think you mean that in smart keyboards settings to uncheck the box "enable suggestions and key translation with the physical keyboard..."
I have unchecked it and no affect.