Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Predictions AND xT9 do NOT work with teamviewer

cyril Developer
Before I look at it: have you tried the "always suggest" option?
chtamina
sure, it's my favourite feature!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
cyril Developer
So I installed TeamViewer and have no problems, as you can see on the screenshot. Is there something specific to do to reproduce the problem?

Attachments

device.png
device.png
chtamina
try to type in the computer, not inside the application. I mean try to remote control your pc and to type there, it does NOT work

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
chtamina
did you try ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk