Hello, I love this keyboard but and am having trouble with 2 things...
1. while in t9 mode, if I want to type the word "fog's" it comes up as "dog's". When I try to type the word 'fog' it comes up as dog, so I press the arrow button next on the right of the space bar so the word 'fog' is chosen, then I type the ' button and then the letter s, and it keeps changing fog back to dog! Can u please help me with this?
2. Also, when I type the word hello, the first word that appears in the suggestion bar is 'gdjjm' is there a way to remove this word as I know I will never use it and it takes up room on my screen?
thanks
1. while in t9 mode, if I want to type the word "fog's" it comes up as "dog's". When I try to type the word 'fog' it comes up as dog, so I press the arrow button next on the right of the space bar so the word 'fog' is chosen, then I type the ' button and then the letter s, and it keeps changing fog back to dog! Can u please help me with this?
2. Also, when I type the word hello, the first word that appears in the suggestion bar is 'gdjjm' is there a way to remove this word as I know I will never use it and it takes up room on my screen?
thanks