Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

underscore wanted

lac
I am using the Swedish keyboard. I cannot find a way to make an underscore. I write about my own code, and use the underscore character most frequently. Please_help_me :-) (or if it is already there, let me know where I have missed
it. Right now I have found two ways to get a '-' but no way to get a '_'

Thank you.
OldDogEyes
Not sure about Swedish keyboard, but on English keyboard underscore is on the number keyboard as an alternate key for the dash/hyphen and it's on the alternate keyboard as a key of it's own... You might check there.