Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

problem with compound words and '-' symbol

woopypants
Hello,

If I want to type AIR-CON with t9 enabled, I type AIR and then press the hyphen button above the t9 button, at which point it changes AIR to AGP, and then will not let me type the word CON because it only r suggests AGR (despite normally letting me select the word CON in the suggestion bar)

Its so frustrating having the first word come up to the left of the first suggested word (ie WORD has the option to spell WMPD - why? I am never going to need to type a word that doesn't exist)

Can anyone pls help?
silverspear
Yes, ironically i have the same problem as you. it's related too to the apostrophe issue.

For that matter i reckon it should apply to entering any symbols after a word.