Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Option to Right-align Punctuation Bar

annuvin
Hi Cyril,

As I continue to play with this keyboard app, I have learned to appreciate its many features. It took me a while to get used to the punctuation bar, but now I use it all the time. My only complaint is that I am right handed, so my natural instinct is to use my right thumb to select punctuation. Plus that is how I get my period. If the punctuation bar could be right-aligned, then this would work perfectly - much faster and more natural than using your left thumb (in my humble opinion that is).

Thanks for listening and keep up the great work!

Nate