Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How to buy Smart Keybord PRO

boris_dorosh
Hi!
Does anybody know how to buy Smart Keybord PRO from Russia? It is not available in Market from our region :(
bluweasel
I can't see how to buy this app on SlideMe. The app profile is there but there's no link to buy. I registered, no difference. And it's not even on Android market (just the dictionaries). What should I do?
bluweasel
Got it. They should make this slightly clearer. Like a button with the word "buy", for example. And it would be good to be able to get it at Android Market too.

What an excellent app! This is just what I need. Keyboard layout A with dictionary language B and T9 option. I was worried I wouldn't find this on Android. Well done, excellent work.
cyril Developer
It is an Android market. But not everyone can see it depending on the country and the network (it's on Google side, I can do nothing about it)
goncalo_salves
If I buy on the SlideMe Store how do I get the lataest version?
cyril Developer
I'm preparing a new version, I'll put them on both android market and slideMe
huuub
Hey I have a Nexus one and had to buy and install the keyboard by the slideme market. However that is version 1.23.1. I can't find 1.24.
More important. I also downloaded the DUTCH version for it but I am not able to change to that language in the settings of the keyboard. It is not listed :(.
What now???
cyril Developer
I'll update the version on slideME. I always do it a bit after android market, to avoid sending too many bug fix releases in case of issues
huuub
Okay, thank you. When will this be? gr, J
huuub
Oops :) Another issue. In Belgium we use the AZERTY layout. But with the dutch language I only get QWERTY :(.
Is there a fix for that? :)
huuub
Sorry a lot of questions for 2.5$ but it would we the first keyboard with AZERTY and the dutch language :D
cyril Developer
Well... it's not too long so I'll do it in a future version
Grief
I have a HTC Hero and have just purchased a HTC Desire, can I transfer Smart Keyboard Pro to my new phone without extra cost?
cyril Developer
Yes you can install the app several times, on any phone, if you use the same Google Checkout account