Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Compact layout for Portrait mode doesn't stick

Claustral
About once every 2 weeks I find that the keyboard in Portrait mode changes to the compact layout (I prefer it in normal layout). I can change it back in the General settings menu, but obviously once set it should stay the same until I change it deliberately.
This has been going on for quite a few months now. Any advice on how to prevent this happening? Perhaps it is a real bug?

Equipment is SE X10i running Android 2.1 (the most recent for this hardware). Smart Keyboard Pro is at v3.15.0. Locale is Australian English.
NickC
I've set my gestures so that a swipe up toggles between full QWERTY and compact QWERTY in Portrait mode. If one of your gestures is set that way, perhaps an accidental swipe toggled it without you noticing?