Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

xoom 10" screen

Link
Think we will see support for the tablets? The current version crashes on the Xoom and layout is not optimized for the screen size. An example of a great concept is the thumb keyboard app but needs your magical touch. :D.

Thanks
cyril Developer
I understand the layout is not optimized but the app is not supposed to crash ! Can you show a log report (with Log Collector for instance) when you see a crash? Thanks
kindiboy
Am willing to pay again for this to work on the xoom with the arabic support?
How do I generate the report? I know that I have sent it when it asked me. :D
Link
cyril wrote:I understand the layout is not optimized but the app is not supposed to crash ! Can you show a log report (with Log Collector for instance) when you see a crash? Thanks
Ok I installed it again and after some tweaking it is pretty usable. I do think it would be really cool if you could make a split keyboard for thumb typing too.

PS. It hasn't crashed again yet.
kindiboy
What tweaking did you do?
the second I hit settings it crashes, and can't select it from the system settings as an active keyboard
Link
Turned off full screen in landscape. Changed the key height taller. Plus did all this in the system setting menu before launching it the first time.
kindiboy
Thanks link

I found something weird, I tried the Pro version, it crashed. The trial version didn't without tweaking...
please dev...make this work on the tablet.
cyril Developer
Can you install "Log Collector" to get a log report after the crash?

Anyway I just ordered my Xoom, hope I will get it soon and check the problems by myself ;)
Link
Awesome. I can't wait to see what cool things you'll do with that.