1st, wanted to say thank you to anyone with the talent and initiative to developed these skins and to offer them for free. 2nd, and I hate to be a pain and ask forsomething but maybe a skin could be developed for thumb typers like me or one that not only has color but lets you type in cursive or other style of letters and choose size of letters as well. Kinda like the computer does. I'm not sure if this goes along with skin development or not so either way again I offer my admiration for these skins and my thanks! Bhodocat1766@gmail.com. = D
Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.