Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Questions regarding Motorola Droid Pro

e-buch
Hi.
First of all, thank you for your fantastic keyboard!
I have just tried to use your keyboard on Motorola Droid Pro.
Russian phonetic layout works like a charm!

I have some questions:
Is it possible to map Voice Input button (with microphone pic) for switching layout instead (or along with) Shift+Space?
How can I see your keyboard in portrait mode? Maybe it is possible to map another key combo to be able to show and hide your keyboard?
For example on HTC Hero long press of the Menu key shows up your keyboard.
Is it possible to make in Arrows Style list one more option with only 4 buttons in one line - Left-Up-Down-Right?
And is it possible to make chosen language notificator in notification bar? On my Droid Pro I don't see the chosen language before I start to type.
dettofatto
Up for "And is it possible to make chosen language notificator in notification bar? On my Droid Pro I don't see the chosen language before I start to type."

Thank You