Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Can't see Smart Keyboard in Market after upgrading to 1.6

andrewin
Hello!

I bought Smart Keyboard having Samsung i7500 and Android 1.5.
It was working well, and I like this keyboard.
However after upgrading to Android 1.6 I can't see it in the market (although I see other programs that I bought). Language files I can see.
Installing it from backup helps, and it works, but then I can't see and download any update.

Please help.
OKK77
I have used MarketEnabler to buy the app on HTC Dream. Then, I lost my HTC Dream and bought a Samsung Galaxy Spica with Android 2.1. Now, I can't find the keyboard in the Market anymore even after using MarketEnabler.
imekul
I am having this same problem after updating my Hero to 2.1. I see language files, and I see other apps I have purchased, but I can't find the main app!

OP, how did you do a backup/restore of the app?

Cyril -- is there any way to do an OTA download of the app or something if I provide you with info to verify the purchase?
cyril Developer
Out of curiosity, which 2.1 ROM did you install for your Hero (I have one too ;) ) ?
Yes I can send you the app if you give me your order number
imekul
I tried the new one from XDA. I think it was DamageControl 2.0. I have DC 1, and SKP shows up in the Market there; just not in DC 2. I'll PM you my order number! Thanks. :)