Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

motorola defy

maxzat
Hi
I´ve used smart keyboard Pro for some time with SE x10i and HTC DZ and couldn´t be more satisfied :!: :D :D :D
Yesterday i bought a Motorola Defy and Smart keyboard doesen´t seem to work with my new phone?
When i switch to Smart Keyboard Pro, in Handcent for example, it says:

Sorry!
The application Smart Keyboard
Pro (process net.cdeguet.
smartkeyboardpro) has stopped
unexpectedly. Please try again.
-Only option then is to press ´Force close´

1. Am i doing something wrong?
2. If not, could you please see if you can fix it?

:( now i´m stuck with betterkeyboard (pardon for cursing) :(

Ohh, i´m from sweden using swedish layout etc.
maxzat
Problem solved.
I rooted and changed rom.
Now it have swedish menus and most importand: Smartkeyaboard Pro works!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
cyril Developer
Good to know it works now, however I would have liked more information about your crash, to be able to solve it...
maxzat
cyril wrote:Good to know it works now, however I would have liked more information about your crash, to be able to solve it...
I guess it´s to late now? I´ll be glad to help if i can.

Your keyboard rocks!!!! :D :D :D