Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Symbols on "1" key in T9 mode

alnair
First, thanks for the best keyboard ever.
But as a long-term symbian user, I can not realize why the "'1" key in T9 mode is not actually used. I would rather like it to have normal symbian functionality when each tap cycles the symbols, or even Smileys (when t9 is actually on). I believe this to be way more comfortable than a tiny little key in the right corner.
BozQ
Yes. I am totally behind this guy. I also think the number 1 can be Better utilized by putting all symbols in there.


Maybe an alternative T9 layout so we can make better use of the screen width?
aidanw
Liking the symbols now on the "1" key. Could "@" sign be added on this, just like on Nokia T9 keypads? thanks!