Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

GreyHound [Dark Skin]

imjehh
looks great, ill try it out now and let you know!
Kraken
Main post updated with screenshots :)
TheTehk17
I'd adjust the colors of the red for the alt keys, looks a bit pinkish from the screenshots. Just a suggestion.
BigBootyJay26
I like the GreyhoundR keyboard but i wantn dah buttons to be blue/purple/magenta
Kirara Young
I like the "GreyhoundR" Looks better with the color. If it was pink or other color it would be better. <3 c:
PROXIMO
I like your Keyboard a lot. I have taken the ordinary and made it with different alt colours. It will be nice to make like GreyHoundR but with blue and green buttons and the same alt symbols.