Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

focusing on web page text boxes is off :-\

dan55
hi Cyril.

been noticing just recently that SKP doesn't seem to be holding focus as well as it
did when entering text in text boxes on web pages.
I have been playing around with key heights etc so I might have messed things up ?

thanks
dan
cyril Developer
I don't know exactly what is your problem but I don't think I changed anything related to that in the latest version
dan55
ok. will monitor.
on web sites I have been using today, I was having to re-centre the text box to see what I was typing. this is unusual as SKP is normally pretty good at this in past