Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Punctuations bar show

zeldomar
Hi Cyril,

I have activated the punctuations bar, but it appears only after I tape one letter at means, is it normal?
On thé Android 2.3 keyboard, this bar is always enable.

Thanks a lot.
cyril Developer
This is normal, but indeed that's something Google changed in Android 2.3. I guess this is linked to the "touch to correct" feature, as without this feature, there is no really point in displaying the suggestion bar before the first character is typed.
zeldomar
Thank you for your answer.

Is it possible tu add an option to activate this feature please?

Regards