Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Bluez

dan55
hi
nice skin. thanks.
I think it needs a more obvious key press colour maybe ?
cheers
dan
kctony
I love some of the blue skins here but was wondering if the iphone skin can be changed to a different color. I love the spacing of the keys but not too crazy with the bland color. is there anyone willing to make this for me? Much thanks in advance!
eolsgaard
kctony wrote:I love some of the blue skins here but was wondering if the iphone skin can be changed to a different color. I love the spacing of the keys but not too crazy with the bland color. is there anyone willing to make this for me? Much thanks in advance!
Something like this? I just changed the values of Zen's cupertino skin to be more blue.

(Zen, if you don't approve, say the word and I'll remove this ASAP. I figured since yours was free, and I'm not selling anything, it would be okay.)

Attachments

iphone blue.zip 35.1 KB · downloaded 1,184 times

kctony
Yes please! I love that blue color bit I find the key spacing too closely spaced. I use the smartkeyboard iphone skin mostly for the spacing. If you could make that skin this blue and yellow combo that would make my day!!

Sorry I didn't see the attached file. Thanks for the effort as it's close but not quite the same skin. There's a bit more spacing from left to right in the native Iphone style skin for SmartKeyboard Pro. Again, Thanks for the effort!
BigBootyJay26
I wanna kno if u can do a pink/purple/Magenta background usin dis keyboard? if so let me kno plz, thank u!