Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How does the SK dictionary learn?

akasha77
CyriL:
I think you've developed a terrific app. Been looking for a terrific keyboard/VR and now I've stopped looking - thanks.
I am wondering ... when i choose a suggested word while writing a message, does choosing that word make any difference in the functioning of the program? What i mean is, 1) In the future, will SK insert that word after I type a few letters of the word? 2) Will choosing that word add the word to the dictionary (if it's not already there)?
I apologize if these questions have already been answered - I DID search first.
Thanks,
Akasha
cyril Developer
1) yes, if you use the "Smart Dictionary" option
2) yes, if you use the "Learn new words" option (but be careful, all your mistakes will be added too..)