Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Stronger vibration in center of keys than edges

richardkemp
This could also work the other way around, with vibration when you hit a key near it's edge to warn you that you are straying.

Basically I thought 'haptic feedback' would be better if it actually gave you some useful feedback indicating how accurate your press was and not just that a press happened.

This would help make less mistakes when typing as you would feel your aim 'drifting' and be able to correct before making an error.




PS Can we have scroll by word as a gesture option as well as scroll by letter?
chtamina
cool idea

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
eltimbalino
I agree, great idea. I resisted buying a touch phone because I thought I would on longer be able to type without looking. buying smartkeyboard fixed this. feeling when I am drifting off my keys would really help. great app.