Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keyboard Pro trouble w Android sidekick

womensbasketball
Good day.

I just purchased t new sidekick android fr samsung. My old sidekick had autotexting, this does not.

I purchased this n added in some custom text (t = the, l= love, etc.

It is enabled n when I long press I see it show up. Yet it won't translate.

I am using a qwerty keyboard.

I also notice when I enter the text I want to convert from (t for example) it looks fine in t textbox.

When I go down to t textbox to type in what I want it to convert to (in this example = the', the height of t textbox is so small I cannot see what I am typing.

Can anyone help?

Thank you very much