Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

BUUF Skin

Ladyfinesse08
Hi, I have an HTC evo running MIUI. I was wondering if there's any way someone could please, pretty please make a Buuf theme skin for smart keyboard. Here are some links of what i'm kind of envisioning. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.


http://members.aon.at/teezeit/kb.png

http://www.givememind.com/wp-content/up ... abuufy.png

either one would be appreciated tho I have to admit I really like the look of the green keyboard(second link)

I also have a file with a buuf skinned stock miui keyboard buttons. if needed just message me and i will post them.
dan55
hi
those buff skins are crazy man :-D nice
especially like the non green one.
is it possible to have a blueish key press colour?
or maybe the red of the return key if easier
thanks
dan
meyergre
Here it is, using the red background on key press. If you prefer a blue one, please show me what kind of blue you want, and I'll do it ;)

Buuf red press.zip 48.2 KB · downloaded 1,542 times