Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

HTC Skin Inverted. Updated 05/07/2011. New color Pink/Purple

Dr_Cloverdale
I really like the key placement of the HTC keyboard, but really do not like the white keys. I made and inverted version. The main keys are inverted, the ale, shift, and space are the same color, and the background in dark.

I have recently gone through each keyboard and made the background completely opaque, and made enough colors to make everyone happy. Enjoy.

This will probably be my last update for awhile, as work is very demanding right now. I just wanted to get enough out to make everyone happy.

As per a user request, I made a cyan version and a purple version with honeycomb blue keys. Note that the purple/blue version has purple keys when pressed (i.e. in the image I was pressing the "f" key when I took the screen shot).

On the yellow keyboard, I also made the alternative keys have black characters, as the white on yellow was hard to look at.


HTC Invert
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert


HTC Invert Blue/Grey
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Blue/Grey


HTC Invert Blue
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Blue


HTC Invert Green
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Green


HTC Invert Pink
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Pink


HTC Invert Magenta
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Magenta


HTC Invert Purple
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Purple


HTC Invert Red
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Red


HTC Invert Yellow
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Yellow


HTC Invert Red
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Cyan


HTC Invert Purple/Blue
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Purple/Blue


HTC Invert Green/Yellow
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Green/Yellow


HTC Invert Pink/Purple
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
External image (dl.dropbox.com)
Download HTC Invert Pink/Purple
Tebow15
Can u make the inverted one with a fully opaque background? I can see through the background and it kind of messed things up. Awesome work though. Maybe a Htc green highlight on key press?
7Stringer
Loving this skin. However, when I longpress the comma button next to the spacebar, the popups freezes, locks up, and I have to hit the back arrow to exit the page and clear the freeze. Other that, it looks great!running a stock DX with launcher pro.
BigBootyJay26
Invert pink and Margenta would be good :]
eolsgaard
lol I'm starting to get the feeling bigbootyjay wants something in pink or magenta...
Dr_Cloverdale
I will do some more colors (pink & magenta for example) soon. I work 60 hours per week, so it is not always easy to find time, but I will do it soon.
Tebow15
Wow I love the green one. Even with transparency all the way up it's still see through. Can u fix that? Awesome work man.
BigBootyJay26
I'm not rushin' u or nuffin' i was just askin' thats all. But i undastand what ur sayin' tho. Just take ur time :D
Dr_Cloverdale
Plenty of colors, and the background is now totally opaque. Enjoy.
Kirara Young
If you do not mind can we look at it from the side view? C: <3
BigBootyJay26
Wow! these are great :D !!!
Thanx alot and keep up dah good work!!!
Tebow15
Fricking awesome! Thanks so much!
Dr_Cloverdale
As I noted in the OP, this will probably be the last update for awhile, but there should be enough to make everyone happy. Enjoy.
BigBootyJay26
i love them all so far. I was wonderin' can u do one with the green/gold buttons like u did the blue/purple keyboard? if so let me kno, thanx!
Dr_Cloverdale
BigBootyJay26 wrote:i love them all so far. I was wonderin' can u do one with the green/gold buttons like u did the blue/purple keyboard? if so let me kno, thanx!

I wasn't going to do any more, but you happened to request the colors of the University from which I received my doctorate, so I caved.

This is the absolute last skin for awhile. I hope you like it.
davidh606
AWESOME! Thanks for doing the cyan and blue/purple I requested. Green and yellow one is very cool also. Many choices now. Thanks again
PrettyGrlSwag26
Wow these are gr8! I saw that yhu wasnt gonna do anymore but Can yhu do my favorite Pink/Purple just like the green/yellow one? And that will be all for me. If not then i understand!!!
Dr_Cloverdale
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Wow these are gr8! I saw that yhu wasnt gonna do anymore but Can yhu do my favorite Pink/Purple just like the green/yellow one? And that will be all for me. If not then i understand!!!
I need some time away from work and computers, but check back soon, as I will find time to do this.
Dr_Cloverdale
I had a great day at the national gallery, and felt relaxed enough to make another skin. Pink/Purple is up.
PrettyGrlSwag26
Dr_Cloverdale wrote:I had a great day at the national gallery, and felt relaxed enough to make another skin. Pink/Purple is up.

thnx!!!
Jane
WOW.. Various versions..... ^^ downloading it now...thx ^^
PrettyGrlSwag26
What otha colors are u comin' up with?!?
yakie996
super tanx but can you make htc invert red the letters in white?? that little bit green is not good :D
vladeoff
thank you my friend. One of your design fits my go sms future theme. Big wow.. thank you very very much. I want to see more design from you.
yakie996
vladeoff wrote:thank you my friend. One of your design fits my go sms future theme. Big wow.. thank you very very much. I want to see more design from you.
+1
disturbed28
I would really like the htc inverted red skin but the download wont work