Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Non english suggestions / German dictionary?

Sumi
Hello,

the English word suggestions of Smart Keyboard Pro works very well, but after choosing an other language (German), Smart Keyboard Pro doesn't show me any suggestions. I try the option "Download dictionary" to load a German dictionary from the market (which use the search-string "dictionary smart keyboard"), but the search-process hasn't any results. It is possible, that the dictionaries are not activated in the market for small size display phones like the HTC Tattoo?

Regards
cyril Developer
It's strange, as dictionaries are free apps and for Android >= 1.5 ...
What if you search "smart keyboard" in the market ?
Sumi
I get only three results: "Smart Keyboard", "Smart Keyboard PRO" and "Tag ToDo List" from "Teo".

If I search for all apps from you (search-string "pub:"Cyril Deguet""), I get only two results: "Smart Keyboard" and "Smart Keyboard PRO"... but no dictionaries.
cyril Developer
And which phone / android version do you have ?
Sumi
HTC Tattoo with Android 1.6, German market