Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Hardware keyboard question

phantasy
Hi! I am a user from Greece, just want to get this straight: you mention that your program does 'Hard keyboard translation for Russian, Korean, Hebrew and Greek' I hope this means I will be able to write Greek with my Desire S that just arrived and only does German and English on the hardware keyboard. I realize this may be redundant but I'm asking since I am thinking of returning the phone for a refund unless this issue is fixed so your answer is very important for me. Thanks in advance.
phantasy
hey, I've just tried it out and it works! great program, you rock! just got yourself a customer! cheers