Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Enabling prediction is fields flagged as no prediction

richardkemp
I've seen this option in another keyboard (I think Better Keyboard), I think it's quite useful. Basically, there's no situation where I don't want prediction, but I often find that for for username boxes, address bars, etc., input forces to no prediction. An option for each type of input field to respect it's 'no prediction' flag or to force prediction would be a good addition I think.




Also as a small sidenote, any chance of either compound gestures (multi-directrional) or even just disagonal gestures?

Cheers
cyril Developer
That's what "Always suggest" option is supposed to do. In which situation did you find it not working?
richardkemp
I should say I didn't realise that option was there.. but I did actually have it checked already. The one that I notice most is the address bar in Opera Mobile. If I remember any more I will post them, if you like.