Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

sending sms

oferdesade
trying to send sms in hebrew. when i hit send get warning that received message may be corrupted and need to switch input mode to automatic. where? how?
stringfellowhawk
I had that same note and AUTOMATIC was available to me from an input menu
Which I can not remember where exactly. and all my SMS went out great.

Than I installed PhoneWheaver and playing my profiles Rendered my phone with no 3G so had to reset
To factory setting and now all is good.

and here is the new horror story. Now there is place in any manu that allow me to select AUTOMATIC
Input method and no way to send Hebrew sms... must be a way or a place to define it.

samsung Galaxy S2 is great, I left my Iphone 4 since the SII was so nice but Android is a night mare as far as
Settings etc... I am thinking of going back to Iphone and that is bad news for Samsung, they almost
Convinced me the SII is an Iphone killer...almost
stringfellowhawk
Found it

In Messaging screen click left hard key and sellect Setting
scrole down to Input mode
select Automatic

Man, Android is a tough monster of definition.

Input mode is totaly different thing than Input Method
cyril Developer
Good that you found the solution, because I had no single idea of what you were talking about ;)