Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Other people don't receive texts in other languages.

bkhosh2
I bought Smart Keyboard Pro and works perfectly fine when typing any languages and sending messages in English. However, when I send messages in any other language (characters other than Latin/English characters), the person on the other side doesn't receive the text. I've tried sending messages in Russian, Persian/Farsi and Arabic characters to my friends and none of them receive any of the texts. :?

Another problem is that when I type Persian/Farsi or Arabic, the letters are not joined together. For example, when writing in handwriting, the letters are supposed to be connected. It is like writing letters in handwriting and putting spaces in between each letter. This is an important issue. :(

Not being able to send text messages in other languages is my main problem though.

Please fix these issues!

Thanks,

Brian
bkhosh2
Anybody have any ideas about how to fix these issues?
fvs114
Have you tried to set input mode for SMS messages to Unicode?

... Sent from SGS using Tapatalk...