Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
Green & Gesture to dict
JKib
Just purchased & I really like Smart Keyboard.
I would like to request one small change. The word popups are Android Orange. How about an option to make them Eris Green?
JKib
LOL, you really got me. I saw the update & thought, "Wow, that was fast."
Dang it.
Oh well. But is the green instead of orange even a consideration?
JKib
Something else I just noticed that would be great: If Gesture options could be added to open the User Dict. & the Custom Text lists.
cyrilDeveloper
Well, do you mean you want the suggested word in green instead of orange ? For the swipe actions, that's something possible, I'll thank about it for a next release
JKib
[quote="cyril"]Well, do you mean you want the suggested word in green instead of orange ?/quote]
Yes. I know it seems trivial, but the orange just doesn't match the Eris color scheme.
JKib
Come on...please add the green option so I can make this my primary keyboard. I keep hoping at every update!
cyrilDeveloper
You mean you really don't use it because the text is orange ? Yes I can add this option
JKib
Oh... I've been using it. But I'm also still searching for the perfect keyboard. You add the green, & my search is over.
The layout is great. The "force prediction" is slow on the internet, but cool. The custom dictionary is awesome (even better when/if you add gesture access).
The OCD in me just needs the green (like the caps lock indicator on the shift key).
Thanks for your time.
cyrilDeveloper
Ok so watch the advanced settings in the next release
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2010-03-31 à 23.42.30.png
JKib
Excellent. Seriously! Thanks. Off to post review.
JKib
I see you added the gestures. Perfect.
nick.koutrelakos
can you make the background for the suggestions black, and add yellow to a possible color for the autocorrect? (i.e., you already have green and orange)