Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Returning to letters after symbol

bryant_16
Hey guys,

I don't know if this feature is available in the latest version of the application. This simply means that after you key in a symbol like a '?' in the symbol page and click send on the application like 'Google Talk', the symbol page does not return to the letter page automatically. I have to press the 'alt' button in order to get back to the letters page. Well, it works when you press space after a symbol, but I'm looking at the return to letters page after the sending part.

Thanks in advance.