Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

"Enter sends message"--can you get it to work with K9 email?

Whippetcat
I know there is a disclaimer in the settings for Smart Keyboard that the preference of "Enter Sends Message" does not work with all email clients. I use K9 and it does not work with that, I am using a DroidX, android 2.2. Is this something that I can hope to see in the future, or will it never happen. If it won't happen, can someone request a good email client that works with Smart Keyboard (love the auto text) and DOES work with Enter Sends Message?
cyril Developer
This feature is known to work only with the stock Android SMS app, as it has a special handling of the enter key. I guess this could be done in K9 as well, maybe try to contact them.