Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

in not I'm...

prisma7000
Hey again and this is the last thing I have a slight problem with. On my htc's touch keypad, it somehow works out what the most appropriate word which should appear next would be. i.e. if I write a sentence like the following: "I'm going to spend the day in the pool", it automatically writes "in" in the correct place. This one uses "I'm" as default in every situation. Is there any way of fixing this? J
cyril Developer
"im" should not be corrected to "in" but to "I'm". Do you have the smart dictionary on, and if yes, can you check without it?