Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Pro vs. Trial

Root
Sorry for this dumb question....

I couldn't find anywhere on the site or past posts explaining (listing) the differences between the Trial and Pro edition.
The only thing I noticed with the Trial so far is the popup asking to go Pro just to get ride of the popup.

So far I like the app!! I will be upgrading to Pro soon.
kromonos
I've never tried trial version. Directly bought pro. Why? That's easy. I like to donate developement :)
I'm a softwaredeveloper too and I dislike people who want and want, but never give some feedback. Or just simple feedback like:"good", "bad" .... Nothing, that really helps improving work :roll:
cyril Developer
Yes, don't think too much, and just go for the Pro version :)

Seriously, there is no difference except this popup, so that everyone has a chance to try all the functionalites before buying.