Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Space bar is not registering taps

fearfreak123
This app has always worked for me in the past. today i turned on my samsung galaxy s vibrant and went to send a text. It is not registering when i tap the space bar 3/4 of the time . this causes words to be grouped together. Is this a new bug or how can i fix this? i love this keyboard and would hate to have to default to swype. I have the pro version, latest firmware, and the app has never done this before. I also restarted my phone and reinstalled the app. None of these things worked.
arfunk
I'm having the same problem. Did something change in the latest version, perhaps with regard to suggested words?