Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Samsung Voice Recognition instead of Google

Michael_Leavitt
I have a Samsung Note 8.0 that I purchased specifically for the Samsung voice recognition. I also need text expansion and this brought me to your keyboard. I purchased the Pro version and once installed I see that you microphone icon takes me to the Google voice recognition instead of my Samsung voice recognition. Is there a way to have the option to choose which voice recognition method is used when I hit your microphone button? If not, then I have to quit using your product and give up on text expansion until I find another solution... Can you help?
Michael Leavitt - Orem, Utah - www.TheHomeInspector.com - Michael Leavitt & Co Inspections, Inc.