Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Can I use Auto Text entries entered in trial version in Pro?

Whippetcat
I had the trial, liked it a lot, and bought a license for the Pro version. However, it appears I must re-enter all the custom autotext entries I made in the trial version. Is there anyway to use the entries I input in the trial version in the Pro version? Also, will deleting the trial version affect the Pro version?
cyril Developer
There are 2 ways:
1) backup your settings from the trial version, and use "restore from trial" option in the pro version
2) export your autotext entries from the trial version, and import then in the pro version

Afterwards, deleting the Trial will have no effect on the Pro version