Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Move period key to left of the keyboard

parcou
Looking over the forum I did not see a direct answer to:

Is there a way to move the "period" "." key to the left side of the keyboard currently it's on the right. I am on a Samsung Note 3 and always type in landscape mode never portrait. In addition I have small hands which counts for a shorter thumb. So when I try a message and look up from what I typed I have periods between all my words

Eg. "the.dog.crashed.the.cat"

So I am hitting the "period"key just before the spacebar. I have tried to live with that key hidden in settings but I really need it present. Is there a solution to move the key to the other side?