Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keep getting Force Close Error

stephen293
Updated to the new smart keyboard only to get a continuous force close every five seconds. I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling with same result. Could I please get the previous version. The version right before this most recent update. I am using a Nexus One using Cyanogenmod.
cyril Developer
Hi
please send me the phone logs with Log Collector, I need this to do a fix ! (fallbacking to the previous version without understanding what happens will not help anyone ...)

I saw a comment on the market saying that CM users have to turn off app2sd before installation, did you try this ? Anyway I still would like the logs before you try this, to undersand why it would crash
bracemg
I am having the same issue. Just started having it after updating to V.1.19.1. I'm running a Droid with Cyanogenmod. I don't believe apps2sd is on here... if so, how would I turn it off? If you can't fix, please refund.
cyril Developer
So, people say they need to "fix permissions" to make it work, however I don't really understand what it means ;) (and why it only happens with CM)
Maybe it's because the app is protected... I could unprotected it for the next releases, but I've read it would be even worse so it seems a bad idea