Hi, I had downloaded the trial for Smart Keyboard and liked it very much, so when the trail ended and the app started asking me to buy it I did. However after I paid for it, I had to uninstall the trial and install the Pro. Since I have done that I’m having a problem with the keyboard Skin. Under General settings | Select Skin….. I have the IPhone skin chosen…however when I try to text or use the keyboard the skin that the app uses is the Android skin. I have tried to changing the skin back and forth along with uninstalling other keyboards that I have installed but nothing helps. I want to use the Iphone skin but it’s not working. Is there anything you can do to help?
Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.